Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Unacceptable Acceptance

As I sit and wonder
I ponder the possibilities
Of chances that I’ve blunder
Due to my inability
To realize that I have more thunder.

It is hard to think of yourself as anything
If everything that you once believed
Was mocked and degraded to seem
Less than acceptable.

I do not put blame on outside forces
I put blame on the resources
for not outsourcing
because over the course
of time, it has became important
to give something that I never thought I had.

It isn’t always a matter of desire.
It sometimes the Colorado river
That leaves huge craters
And the lack of knowledge
On how to fill the empty space.

So things become unacceptable.
Instead of fighting for acceptance,
It becomes prudent to not care
And not try. Don’t dare
Try to backtrack
Because what once was your chance

All of a sudden is something that you can’t take back.